We want to welcome you to our clinic.
In order to best prepare for your first session, please copy or print out the instructions below:
- Attire: Wear loose clothing such as sweats and t-shirt. This allows the doctor to adequately access/expose the affected body part for examination.
- Paperwork: Since this is your first time here, please call to request the “New Patient Paperwork”. It’s fast and easy.
- Payment: Please bring some form of payment with you such as cash, check or credit card. Even if you have insurance, there is typically a co-pay that is due at the time of service.
- Late: We have a strict late policy so if you are more than 10-minutes late you may have to reschedule. We don’t like to infringe on another patients time slot.
- Early: Since this is your first time, please arrive 10-15 minutes early just in case there are any issues with your paperwork, insurance, etc. Thank you.
We look forward to meeting you soon!